Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Big Dreams...



Braden this morning told me he was working hard while making a bead necklace for his teacher. I told him, "I like it when you work hard. Missionaries work hard. Are you going to work hard when you are on mission?" He said yes but that he needed a bike. I answered, "If you need a bike for your mission I'll buy you a brand new bike." He replied that he only wanted a SPIDERMAN bike for his mission. So I said, "if you still want a spiderman bike on your mission, I'll buy you one." So we hopped onto the computer and picked out his missionary spiderman bike. :)

5 comments:

Robyn said...

What a cute little guy! That is so cute! Hope your hanging in there with my hubby around all day! I can't wait to see you and your cute family! Hugs girl!

Melinda Lindahl said...

So innocent and sweet.

megan said...

That is so sweet. Brayden you will be a great missionary and all the members will love your bike!

Sara said...

Love it!!! So fun to hang out with him for a bit

Chandler said...

Only Brea...