Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Jack



Heavenly... that's what I think about when I look at that photo. Jack is calm and chill when we are on the beach. When we are not on the beach he is anything BUT calm and chill-- unless I tell him it's bedtime and he suddenly finds his dad's arms to cuddle in and protect him from his mean mother who means business when it comes to bedtime! :) He is getting so big! He's a little firecracker and gets into EVERYTHING but he is the most social of my three kids and will do ANYTHING for attention or a laugh. Just shy of two, he runs the house, rules his siblings, and can hold his own and then some with any rough housing. His grin is to die for, especially with the bottom tooth he will be missing until he is probably 7! He has already given me too many laughs to look back on and I'm sure there will be a million more!

5 comments:

megan said...

what a great shot tanya. This one should put this on your wall.

Chandler said...

Love the pic! You should do one of these for each kid :) I would love to see how you write a nice letter for Braden :P

Anonymous said...

Tanya great photo. Did you take this or Monica? Ethier way I love it. This translate to how we all feel when we're down there.

The Wiser Side said...

I love your cute pictures!

Sara said...

So cute!!! Can't wait to see him and your other kiddos in just a few.....wish you could come!