Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ball Game!


I could and should be doing a million other things right now but instead I'm going to post this photo of last night's Dodgers vs. Dbacks game. Such an enjoyable night--Chase Field roof was open and the airplanes flying overhead could have entertained Jack all night. Braden was on the lookout for Baxter the Bobcat and Hallie was keeping score and looking up the batters as they were up for bat. It was the first baseball game for our whole family + gpa. It took Drew down memory lane with his dad!

7 comments:

megan said...

Takes me back. Craving a foot long hot dog about now.

Tabitha said...

I'm glad you posted!! Its good to see pics.

Campbell Family said...

So fun! I love that lady behind you guys that is trying to get out of your picture but can't...so funny!

Chandler said...

Imma need pictures on your blog of your new house... even though I've seen it!:)

Chandler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy said...

It's great to see you posting. I love to hear from my girlies.