Friday, September 14, 2007

Beach Days





Wednesday morning Drew decided that we should go to California and go play on the beach. So we left Thursday afternoon for some much needed rest and relaxation. The kids had a great time and we all couldn't get enough of the water, sand, and cool weather. Braden loved waking up and watching all the dogs and people walk along the boardwalk off of Great-Grandpa Kimball's patio. If there was an airplane flying overhead or a seagull Braden was sure to point it out. Both of my kids thrive on being outside, playing. Too bad we are back in hibernation now that we are back home. We are still waiting for the cooler weather to roll in.

11 comments:

Kelie said...

Looks like fun! How great is that to just plan the day before and go to the beach the next...the beach is heaven for me!

Haleigh said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time. My kids love to be outdoors too. Why do we live in AZ again??

the waites said...

Finally, i was waiting for some updating! Seriously thank you so much, we had so much fun with you guys. Can we still be roomates and live there? J/K

megan said...

I am sooo jealious. I wish that we could make it down there again. what a fun trip and cute hair tanya!

Brittany Williams said...

That makes me want to go to the beach SO BAD!!! It has been way to long. Glad you had a fun time!

Tim and Jennifer said...

So lucky! My parents used to take us on spur of the moment trips to Cali and we loved it. It's been WAY too long since I've been to the beach and seen the sun!

Palmer Family said...

That sounds like so much fun!! How fun for a spur of the moment trip! We need to do things like that more often!

becky said...

hey you...loving your new haircut! what a fun trip...i am in love with the beach!

Shanna said...

Fun..... I am jealous you went to California. I love getting away and relaxing. It's always needed. It looks like you had a great time.

Tate Family said...

um, that sounds fun! I'm jealous!

Jess Perry said...

I am so jealous that you guys were by the beach! I know that our little girl would just eat it up! But can I just tell you how cute your family is! Tell Drew good call on the vacation!!