Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Steve & Tab-- This one's for YOU!

We started Labor Day morning by hitting up the new bowling alley down the street from our house. We had a lot of fun, but next time we will leave our little explorer home. It was too tempting for him to want to get on the waxed floor and follow those balls down the lane. Hallie had fun, but I'm not sure if she figured out the concept of the game. She did, however, think the shoes were so cool because they were "JoJo shoes" (JoJo's Circus from Disney). Such a girl! My camera was goofing up and I need to redo some settings, so no pics...Becky, help! But later we went to my mom's for a quiet BBQ. Both my dad and Monica were gone (they are up in UT, on their way to Idaho) and so it was only us, my mom, and Chandler. The kids loved swimming and even though it is still 110 degrees outside we haven't gone swimming as much as we normally do, now that school has started. Braden is sporting some new floaties and he is LOVING the freedom.

13 comments:

elizabeth kartchner said...

sounds like you had a fun labor day! it's still 110?! so glad you have a pool to cool off in!

becky said...

look how big braden is getting! i love it! i can't wait to see him! :-)

the waites said...

Yea! Im so excited to see you guys. Donna and I just went on a walk this morning past your Grandpas house in Balboa. I love it down there.

Brittany Williams said...

That is so cute! Looks like he loves the water.

megan said...

he is turning into a little boy. I love the talking "Dad". Hope you guys have a great time in california. looksllike you guys had a great holiday weekend we miss you.

Tabitha said...

Thanks Tanya! I really appreciate these blogs now that we are so darn far away!!

Jess Perry said...

Tanya, you have to tell Drew hello for me. I ran into your blog from Liz's and wanted to say hello. This is jessica (bramble) perry, by the way. I saw Drew's parents at Kelsey's soccer games and she gave me the up-to-date on what is going on with you guys.

I hope you don't mind, but I am going to add your blog to mine and keep in touch. Your family is so cute too! I love this blogging thing to keep in touch with friends. Here is ours if you ever want to visit...jessbperry.blogspot.com.

Shanna said...

Looks like fun! He looks so cute swimming! What a cute family you have!

Kelie said...

How cute is braden! sounds like a fun day!

Emily Lauren said...

We actually did bring cards and we introduced my inlaws to peanuts. We're obsessed Tanya. . . There's something wrong :) ha ha

Tim and Jennifer said...

love the video~ I tried to watch it before but it wouldn't work.

JONESIES said...

I like the wakeboarding houses too... I would live in a tent to have that kind of access :-). Yep we are back down here. We just moved into a new house in Power Ranch on Power and Germann. Matt's finishing school at ASU and I will be working a couple days a week at a dentist office near my parents so my mom is SOOOOO excited to play grandma 2 days a week! Your kids are getting so big and are so cute. Your right being a mom is way fun, i love it!

JONESIES said...

P.S. where is Tabitha these days? COuld I get her e-mail to I can send her a note?