Tuesday, July 13, 2010

so sweet


There are a few times every now and then when I get to really feel the love between my kids (mostly they have a love/hate relationship). I know that this is a phase and hopefully, as they get older, they will nurture, grow, support eachother and truly become more than siblings, but friends. This photo my sil took captures this soft hearted moment perfect with my oldest two. They are truly awesome kids--growing so fast, learning so quickly, and keeping me laughing, daily. Problem is, there are a ton more where this one came from...how do I decide on a favorite?!

7 comments:

Trish said...

Tanya - they are adorable!!

Campbell Family said...

they are so CUTE....and growing up like crazy!!!!

The Wiser Side said...

Makes you feel like you are doing an ok job at mom-so cute-take all of them! Who says you have to have one favorite?

Tabitha said...

OMGoodness Tanya. This kid is so east coast its killing me- pink bowtiw with a seersucker suit. Love it!

Tanya Kimball said...

LOL! I'm trying to pick a favorite photo, not kid!

Chandler said...

You posted! Im so proud of you! You not only did 1 post you did 2! You deserve a cookie:)

Tabitha said...

I have a favorite! I joke, I joke. ;)