Drew and I headed to Palm Desert, CA for Valentine's Day and stayed at grandpa's place. He had a lemon tree that produced giant lemons. These babies are about the size of grapefruits! I think someone must have dumped a whole bucket of miracle grow at the base of the tree. I couldn't help but take some home even though we've got our own oversupply of lemons in AZ.
Last Monday we took the kids to the park for family night and so I made some fresh squeezed raspberry lemonade to drink with our KFC. Yummy!
4 comments:
those bottles look familiar IKEA? Those bottles are so cute. need that yummy recipe. It looks so good. I can't wait to be able to picnic up here when it gets warmer. What a fun dinner idea.
I will definitely need to get that recipe as well. That looks SO yummy!
Recipe please?
Do tell, do tell! I have a overloaded lemon tree in the backyard and that lemonade looks devine! Super cute girl:)
Post a Comment