Sunday, March 1, 2009

2 wheels!




We decided to take advantage of the gorgeous weather and take the kids to the park today. Hallie has been wanting to learn how to ride on 2 wheels but Drew's schedule has been insane. She had her first run with it today and did amazing! She was so proud of herself! She just needs to figure out the getting started part and the sidewalk kind of scared her, but we are making good progress! I was impressed with her ability to just pick up as much as she did! Drew and I are often amazed with her intellect and talents. Still can't believe I have a 5 year old! Check out the video of her a few posts below...

2 comments:

Holly said...

Awesome Hallie!!! Jane and I just watched the video and I was cracking up at Braden wanting to go farther and his little legs going so fast. Jackers you are getting so big. Drew what a good dad you are! Tanya way to film this stuff I have not filmed as much as I should of. Thanks for inspiring me to get a new camera. What do you have? Sure miss you guys and loved chatting with you guys last week. Loves

Tracy said...

ooh, ooh Hallie!! You did amazing I am so proud of you!! I love your bike too. You look so cute on it!!
Love you and miss you!! G