Tuesday, February 17, 2009

second generation...


Here is the second generation of Watermark Appraisal Group. Drew is training them young so that we can retire early! They were lucky enough to be able to have a career day with Dad instead of sitting at home being bored on President's Day. So they worked hard and were rewarded with lunch.

btw, this is Braden's new face. I must have a Chinese gene in my family. My sister does squinty eyes, too!! (Guess what sister...)

7 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

Haha! Cute! I know who you're talking about :)

becky said...

i'm dying!!! i love his smile...

megan said...

This is making me chuckle hehehehe. Braden I love it! what cute appraisers they work for cheap wages too FOOD. What a fun holiday for you!

Trish said...

I can't believe how big they are getting!!!

Tabitha said...

You're so funny Tanya. ha. ha.
Also, I think there may be some child labor laws you are breaking here ;)

Tracy said...

How cute are they!! I miss them so much!! I need a Arizona trip soon!!
I love you all!!
Grandma

Campbell Family said...

They are too cute! Good for you guys...starting them young;)