I am posting this mostly for family, especially those out of town. Go ahead and pass up if you are not dying to hear my annoying voice on video or to see 2 full minutes of my kiddos! :)
Drew and Tanya, your kids are so cute and getting so big! I can't believe Hallie is riding a bike without training wheels! Good job Hallie! I guess we better get our rearends in gear and teach Lexie how to ride. You guys are such a beautiful family. Miss you!
4 comments:
Looks like you're busy girl! Such a cute video... it's fun to see Drew in action as a Dad!
WAY TO GO HALLIE! You are getting so big! Keith, Optimus, and I miss you so so much! Come visit us soon! We love you!
I am so glad you posted this!!! How fun.
Drew and Tanya, your kids are so cute and getting so big! I can't believe Hallie is riding a bike without training wheels! Good job Hallie! I guess we better get our rearends in gear and teach Lexie how to ride. You guys are such a beautiful family. Miss you!
Post a Comment