
seriously? Drew and I just visited a good friend who just had a DARLING little boy and he was sooo tiny! But in reality, he was the same size as Jack when he was born! Time just flies and they just change way too fast! Jack has changed so much in the last few months. He has picked up crawling so quickly and just loves his freedom!
5 comments:
Wow- I cant believe how much Jack has changed. I didn't realize until I looked at the pic in this post v. the last one. His hair has lightened up a lot and he has grown to be a big boy! I Heart Jack!
oh! what a sweetie!
what a cutie!!!! i miss him and the other kiddos.
So adorable! He IS growing so fast! But they all do, right!? =) That's why we have more!! LOL
That is a great picture.
Post a Comment