Today was Hallie's 100th day of school. So she brought in 100 skittles to share with her friends and had to dress up like she was 100 years old. We found an old wooded cane at Goodwill on Tuesday and took it home to Dad to shorten to her size. We also picked up some small grandma-looking glasses. We sprayed her hair grey in a bun and added some pinkalicious lipstick. Her "shawl" is my baby blanket that my great-grandma made for me. I'm probably crazy for sending it to school with Hallie but she needed SOMETHING and that was what we came up with! I think she was looking pretty cute for a granny!
Obviously, Hallie was lovin' the lipstick and got Jack on the forehead. He's such a great baby!
9 comments:
Hey granny!!!! I have to say you are the cutest granny ever and you have all your teeth. Jackers you are the cutest and getting soo bigg. Thanks for sharing the pictures loove them.
p.s. I need to try some cookies!
I can't believe she is old enough to go to school. She is as cute as ever!!
Tanya- I think Jack looks a lot like dad in the second picture from the top!
They're the cutest!
Her outfit turned out adorable! She's such a cutie!
How cute are they both!!! Ty just had his 100th day of school too...I wish he was supposed to dress up. What a cute idea! She sure ages well:)
I hope I am as cute as Halle when I am 100 years old! Jack is getting so big! Keith and I would love to come down for a visit! The kiddies are growing up too fast, tell em to slow down! We love you guys!
What adorable little kiddos!! She looks great.
Oh my goodness-she is too cute!!
Post a Comment