These boys are quite the group! They all clean up pretty darn well! :) We blessed Jack while we were in UT over the Fourth and these were all the men in the circle. The only one missing was my handsome dad! Then it would have been perfect! I am so grateful for every one of these men in our lives!
3 comments:
Great group of guys for sure. That circle was huge. I think the red head is so handsome "wink wink". It was a great blessing Drew nice job.
Wow-that's awesome! Always so neat to have so many good men as part of your family.
This is Jonny Payne. What A bunch of dorks. Ok I only see one, and thats my best friend. I love you Drew and Tonya. I hope we will pass through AZ sooner than later. You look like you have your hands full and thats how it should be!!
Post a Comment