Oh, I love all the pictures! What cute kids! Isn't it great when you can wear all the kids out at the same time?! And our water table has been my saving grace! Ryan loves it and will play with it all day if I let him!
So fun when they play well together! We loved hangin' with you. I have some good pics for ya. Where is that airport again? You are doing great at the 3 child adjustment!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Braden...I am loving that the dark hair is staying - he is SOOOOO Cute...and 115? Holy cow...
Oh, I love all the pictures! What cute kids! Isn't it great when you can wear all the kids out at the same time?! And our water table has been my saving grace! Ryan loves it and will play with it all day if I let him!
so fun to catch up with you guys. Can't wait to see you. The slumped over kiddos is a priceless photo. Don't you just love them when they are out?
So fun when they play well together! We loved hangin' with you. I have some good pics for ya. Where is that airport again? You are doing great at the 3 child adjustment!
stop teasing me!!!! I cant even wait, Im so excited. I need my Kimball fix:)
Post a Comment