Friday, May 16, 2008

More Pictures...







Yep, you guys were right! Braden is left and Jack is right. Jack's wrist is a dead give away, in my opinion. Braden had doughnut rolls all around his wrist (well, pretty much everywhere) when he was born and Jack has skin and bones. He's a little guy. Here are some more pictures! Excuse the messy chocolate faces from Hallie and Braden...

6 comments:

the waites said...

AHHHH Congratulations you Guys!!

I am so excited to hear all the details. He is so precious. I cant believe how much hair he has already. He totally looks like Braden. How are you feeling?? Are you going crazy, Depressed, tired, or all of the above. We are so happy for you guys and cant wait to meet the new addition.

hugs-the waites

Sarah... said...

Congratulations guys!!!! He's adorable! Aawww...wish I could hold him. Hope you are healing up well and maybe getting a little bit of sleep? You guys have such a beautiful family. We miss and love you!

the waites said...

so I was just reading what I wrote and it sounds horrible..I was just remembering I felt those emotions after having Myles with the happy emotions as well.Does that makes any sense?? Sorry for the retarded wording, clearly Im not good with words.

megan said...

Jack is gorgeous. Congratulations! All three of your children are just beautiful.

Jess Perry said...

You have such a cute family!!

Shanna said...

So fun for your little family! I bet it's so nice to be able to have so much family near by to help you out with your older kids!