Thursday, May 29, 2008

Just for Kicks...







14 comments:

megan said...

great to see you posting pictures. It looks like life is good and the kids are growing, especially Jack Jack. Can't wait to see all of you in July.

Jess Perry said...

Jack is so cute!! I love the glasses and it looks like you guys are all having a blast!

Tabitha said...

Yeah! Krispy Kreme is back!

Brittany Williams said...

So stinkin' cute!!! All three of them!

Shanna said...

to fun! SO cute! Love the pictures!

Unknown said...

He looks like Drew! I love his dark hair!

Tabitha said...

Haha. Everyone talks about how cute Jack is- I, on the other hand, am excited for Krispy Kreme!
So, yes, Jack is a doll! So cute! :)

Campbell Family said...

He is so cute and has so much hair! What a sweet little guy...can't wait to meet him! Where is this new Krispie Kream by the way? I have been hearing about a grand opening so where is the thing?

Jamie and Tessa Gissel said...

I was so excited to meet the new addition. He is adorable. I am so glad we have reconnected after all these years.

Tracy said...

I miss you!! They are all growing up to fast especially Jack!!

Tim and Jennifer said...

I LOVE that hair! He is so cute and so little!

Jamie and Tessa Gissel said...

Thanks for asking about YW. It went well I guess, I hope! We love the Diamondbacks, especially Jamie.

kemptons said...

Cute Cute Cute!!!

The Wiser Side said...

Cute, fun pics! We have a little something for ya-we'll try to stop by soon.