Monday, March 31, 2008

Dad's 50th!











This post is mostly for my sisters who weren't able to join in for my dad's 50th birthday...

9 comments:

becky said...

what a fun get together! looks like you guys are staying warm...we're still freezing here. had a sort of ice storm last night, crazy stuff...

your last post said you "missed catching up"...did you call???? we need to seriously catch up!

Tabitha said...

Thanks so much for posting this! Three posts in a row- im impressed! Looks like Dad had a good 50th. I really like the picture you made him. YOu are so talented :)

megan said...

Wow you have been so busy! The resort sounds perfect for us. I think that we will make the trip. Let's say in the fall that would be perfect after the baby and things have settled. Just when the blahs are hitting us here. Way cute pictures!!!

Chandler Myers said...

Tanya!
I loved that present! I really am missing home. I wish I could've been there.. Dad looks so happy..

Shanna said...

So fun! You look like you have sucha neat fmily. Wow.. your dad is young! That is great that you live so closeto them and you can spend alot of time with them...

Jess Perry said...

We just celbrated m mom's 50th birthday and I threw her a big surprise bash. But hey, will you go to my blog and leave your email. I am going to go private and I will add you guys to our blog! Tell drew hello. And when are you due again? Do you know what you are having?

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged! Check my blog for details.

Sarah... said...

Hello Kimballs!!! Erin gave your blog address to Katelyn Payne, who then gave it to us! And we are SO glad! Why didn't you tell us you had a blog? I love blogging. What a great way to keep in touch! I can not believe how BIG your two little munch-kins are. Wow, they grow up so fast! They are so beautiful. And your having a boy?! WOOHOO! You'll love it. It's been great to catch up with you guys. Cute blog. I'll be checking it often. Tell the fam hi for us!

Jamie and Tessa Gissel said...

Tanya
I have not seen your family since hs. They look great. Please tell them all hi for me. I found your blog from the Millers. Your family is so cute. We still need to get together, so hopefully soon.