Monday, March 31, 2008

A Quick Getaway!




Last weekend Drew and I decided to "get away" to our favorite resort in Arizona. It's got a private waterpark for only guests and is the best for pure family fun! There was so much to do and with it being Easter weekend, they had all kinds of additional perks for kids! The waterpark is a BLAST, but I think Hallie enjoyed the little white flag on the back of her lawn chair the most! She'd put it up and had her own little drink tab, compliments of her dad! Drew and I got a kick out of her. She felt so grown-up! It was great to be able to feel like we were stress free, even with it being 20 mins from our house. It was in the mid 80's all weekend and since I'm getting towards the end of pregnancy, I loved the lazy river and feeling weightless in the water. Braden even took a 2 1/2 hour nap under our cabana midday! Pure perfection!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

that sounds so relaxing! let's see a pic of your preggo belly!

Tabitha said...

mid-80s! Im so jealous! Anytime it goes over 60 here, it is raining. Not exactly tanning weather.

Brittany Williams said...

That sounds like so much fun! I'm so jealous!!

Chandler Myers said...

That sounds so nice. I could use that right about now. Finals week suck

Kelie said...

sounds like a blast!! such cute kids! I hope all is going well with the pregnancy!