Yes, I have not been a good blogger lately--but I do have good excuses. My computer hard drive has crashed TWICE and my conversations with the technical support guy from Dell (who I think lives in India and I CAN NOT understand) have not been very friendly. Let's just say that the morning after he got my computer back up and running he told me that I had a very nice voice that morning. I guess I can get fiesty and I am pregnant! The whole situation took about 3 weeks and was the nightmare from you-know-where!
So now that I have vented my computer problems, I have also just been busy going to school, keeping up with 2 monkeys (who are also named Hallie and Braden), spending minutes with my crazy, workaholic husband (yes, you Drew...and I think you would agree), and trying to ignore this constant back pain that I get every night! :) And life is still good!
Hopefully I will be better about posting and getting some pictures up. Both of my kiddos are getting so big...Hallie talks my ear off with details that I am blown away with and Braden just kills me by out eating Hallie at almost every meal! (He ate an 8 peice chicken nugget pack from Chick-fil-a last weekend, along with lots of fries. He then ate an adult size icecream cone right after. Must be a boy thing!)
15 comments:
Life is crazy, but it sounds like you guys are doing great! I love reading what's going on with you. The kids are just adorable!
yea! I always check to see if you updated and today is the lucky day! I miss your little buns. Will you please come to california before your a mother of 3. I was laughing so hard about all that Braden ate because I thought you were going to say you ate it. Your the pregnant one! I hope your having yummy food. I sure miss that part..eating for 2. Way to go miss busy bee! I feel like such a bum after reading all your doing.
xoxo
An update without a picture is no update at all....
An excuse as a posting is no posting at all...
Give us what we want!!
New to us you are prego!!!
Congrats! How far along?
Yay! Glad to see you back! Hope all is well. I need a trip to AZ to visit...this snow is killing me!!!
yeah you are back that is to bad about your computer we are having a problem with our wireless internet and my computer goes into a death spin when it takes too long and I want to throw it across the room. So I share in your frustration. Hallie thank you for your great letter and picture. The girlies were so excited to see them and said that they were so cute. I think that you have very neat writing. You stuff is on our chalk board.:)
I have not been a great blogger lately either and you think it would be the opposite since we are totally stuck inside these days because of snow...Hope all is well. How are you feeling these days with the baby?
You wouldn't be having these problems if you had a Mac.... just a thought.
Tanya...how far along are you now?
I had the BAD back pain too! I feel for you, it's the worst! Glad to see you're back (blogging again)!
this may be a little freaky, but I found your blog randomly when I pushed the Next Blog button at the top of blogger. What a wierd coincedence because I knew Drew back in HB. Just wanted to send a quick note of Hi! Hope he still doesn't hate me... Haha
-carie musick allman
You are alive! Of course we want pictures but a computer problem is a good excuse ;)
SO glad that you are back in the loop! Love peeking in on you and your beautiful kiddies. Hope that you are feeling better soon! Take care and keep in touch!
Life just gets crazy and you wonder where the time went. Besides computer problems, it sounds like all is well in the Kimball household.
I am sure that Drew remembers me (Chelsey Booth's sister Carli). I had a funny dream about him the other night and just had to share it. Ok, here we go: Drew's parents moved to New York wehre they built a huge house with an ice skating rink just for him. yes, Drew was a professional ice skater and i was his partner! That was about it, but it sure was funny to see him in a pair of skating tights! P.S. Congrats on the new little one coming soon!
Post a Comment