
It was so fun to have Monica and Tabitha back in town for the holidays! I miss them so much and it is always so great for all of us to get back together again. There is always that feeling of contentment and completeness when we are all at my parent's house. I'm sure my mom feels the same and I know I will feel that same way once my own kids are older and have their own families.
13 comments:
Four Girlies! Wow that is me in 15 years. You all look beautiful. We miss ya.
how fun to all be together!
you are all so darling!
Everybody has changed so much! I bet you loved every second with them.
Such a beautiful family! I love sisters there the best, I had my two younger sisters come back to Cali after Christmas with us. You are still skinny mini wheres the baby?
To cute! I know how much you love your sisters. You look amazing - as always - pregnant or not. So not fair :)
You girls look so cute! You remind me of my sisters...there is 4 of us too! So much fun to be together!
does your mom cry when everyone leaves? I'm glad Tabitha got to come home for a break too! How fun! Thanks for the comments about Kyle..we can't wait to see pics of your little guy!
What a cute picture. You look so pretty. We need to get together soon. During the week it's obviously super crazy but I don't have anything over the weekend. Friday's and Saturdays work for us. . .
Maybe we could go to Carolina's. . . or maybe we'll save that one for lunch sometime :)
How are you feeling love? You need to come out to Cali before # 3!
update please?!
I second Becky
Don't you love having sisters? It's the very, very best!
Post a Comment