Sunday, January 6, 2008

One of the best Mexican Lunches!



This is what we call a true hole in the wall! And yet, it is one of the best Mexican lunch places! While my sisters were home my parents took them to Carolina's. It is so yummy and Drew and I totally missed out. But it's not very kid friendly and it's in a bad part of town...pretty much the reason that we only go for lunch. But during the lunch hour this little, square block is hustling with business men and women from surrounding areas. It is nestled in a little run-down neighborhood but the parking lot of Carolinas is high class--- Lexus, BMW, Mercades... you name it! I'm so jealous that we missed it and ohh, that pregnancy craving it setting in! I just might be eating there this week!

7 comments:

Jeppesen Family said...

Are you talking about the Carolinas in Phoenix? We used to go there when we lived on the west side. I worked on 32nd st and cactus, so it was just down the street. I don't remember it being that scary. We took Julia a few times, though it was always for lunch. Soooo good! I do miss going there. And you're pregnant! Congrats! How far along??

Tabitha said...

That was some good Mexican food! My mouth is watering just thinking about it!

Kelie said...

I love some good mexican food! oooh, I'm getting hungry now.

Tate Family said...

Love hole in the wall places to eat...YUMMY!

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

Yum! Mexican food is so good when your pregnant!! We will have to try this place out next time we are in town.

Campbell Family said...

You guys have been holding out on us~we love good Mexican food! Usually the holes in the wall are the best places to go. We need to plan a lunch date together!

JONESIES said...

This is our favorite place too!!!!!!!!!!! we always buy tortillas to take home too! I can't believe you cacn eat mexican food when you are pregnant! I still can't :-)