Drew finally was able to catch a fish the other day from the lake in my parent's backyard! He put it in a bucket and Braden just kept sticking his hand in the bucket trying to catch the fish. The fish was about 6 inches long, mouth to tail fin. Since Drew has been trying for awhile, he was pretty proud!
6 comments:
I'm happy to see you guys are being productive with your time!
YEAH!!! You finally got one. That is soo cool. I bet the kids are loving that. Have they named it yet? By the way I did get the spider this year and found it at cost plus.
Congratulations... Who cares about the size. A fish is a fish...
As an experienced Ocotillo lake fisherman the key is hotdog. He will be able to pull up little fish all day to entertain the kids.
so much fun! that braden is getting to be so big... too bad you don't live close...max and him would have a blast!
I can't believe I used to accompany my brothers to those Ocotillo lakes...and that I fell in one. I do remember the hot dogs. How fun! I'm sure Drew is happy
Post a Comment