
After Hallie's birthday, we went out to dinner with my parents (we ate pretty much consistantly ALL day long). Drew has been trying to catch a fish from the lake in my parent's backyard so we headed over there for another try. It was late and dark and he didn't have any luck but the kids like going out there to hang out. It has been GORGEOUS weather here and it's starting to cool down in the evenings. Braden especially loves touching the worms and bringing them to me. I hate any creepy, crawly things so I'm on my chair, screaming for him to get them away. By the way, Drew did his hair that night. :)
6 comments:
I like his hair! Man, he is getting so big!! Trish
I love that he loves bugs. What a boy we need some of that at our house, even though I hate then too. I love the hair it just make himlook even older. Is it brown with red highlights? Maybe it is just my computure but I see a little red.
Hi! I just came across your blog tonight. Just wanted to let you know about a giveaway I'm hosting at my site for some great American made products. Please stop by and enter!
Thank you!
Love the hair Drew!!! I can't believe he was actually trying to catch fish in that icky water!! I am like you Tanya...I hate anything creepy, crawly, slimy...etc.
Drew being a hair stylist, I have to say it looks FABULOUS! Im with ya Tanya with anything that crawls....yuck!
My husband loved his hair. He hopes when our boy comes that he has lots of hair so he can do it! Thats so fun that you spend a lot of time at your parents house. I love living close to mine too!
Post a Comment