Sunday, October 28, 2007

Mom's Birthday






My mom's birthday was the same weekend as Hallie's and I am just now getting pictures up!

She reached the big 50 and we had a great time. My grandma was able to fly in from FL for the celebration and we went to see Jersey Boys. Drew and I LOVED the music! Sunday night we had a double birthday party for Hallie and mom with everyone.

My mom really is the best and I have 3 other sisters who I know will back me up. She keeps me sane and is so willing to help me, even at a whims notice. She is always volunteering to help with my never diminishing ironing pile (my mom and I are both obsessive ironers) and never complains when I invite my family over for dinner--which often. *But I do think meals taste so much better when you are not the cook (especially now that I am pregnant!).*

Anyways, I love you mom and I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate everything you do for me, Drew, and the kids! You're wonderful! Kiss, kiss!

Tab, these pics are for you!!

9 comments:

Campbell Family said...

TANYA! I can't believe I just found your blog! I have been meaning to call you all week. From running into your Mom at Target & now randomly coming across your blog...I think these are signs! I promise I will call you tomorrow! We are excited to see you guys and start hanging out!

Tabitha said...

Finally some pictures! Although I think it was just Mom, Gma and Hallie at the party cause I dont see anyone else!

the waites said...

Now I know where you get your Beauty..Your mom is so pretty, Looks like a fun Celebration.

becky said...

what a fun party! hallie is getting SO big! happy birthday girlies!

megan said...

your mom doesn't look fifty! Looks like a fun time.

Kelie said...

wow your mom looks amazing for fifty! i'm sure you'll follow in those footsteps as well. happy birthday hallie!

elizabeth kartchner said...

I remember running into you and your mom forever ago! She was so sweet and beautiful just like you!

megan said...

oh my goodness! Congrats on being pregnant! I only have one more month to go and I am super excited! obviously it shows because I can't get enough of the exclamation point!

Elizabeth said...

Congrats on being pregnant again! That is so exciting! (And I totally understand the whole bit about food tasting better sometimes when you don't have to make it!)