Monday, October 15, 2007

The Long Awaited For Bike


Hallie has been telling us that she's wanted a big girl bike for a while and Drew and I were waiting for her birthday to get her one. Drew decided on a cruiser bike for her, which is a little easier for her to get on since she is so little. On the morning of her birthday, Drew rang the doorbell. She went to go answer it and as soon as she saw the bike she just started screaming! She gave Drew a high five and a huge hug. It has a little pink bell that she LOVES! I only wish we lived on the beach so I could get a shot of her and the full beach cruiser effect.

7 comments:

Palmer Family said...

That is the cutest thing ever! I seriously got choked up reading that!

Becky said...

happy birthday hallie!!!! what a cute bike for such a darling girl...can't wait to see you in a month!

Tabitha said...

Its like feast or famine with this blog! Hallie's reaction just melts your heart!

Kelie said...

How cute is that! Happy birthday! What a darling bike!

kemptons said...

What! They make beach cruisers for kids. I am loving that bike. It is way to cute. Looks like she had a great birthday. Already four, can you believe it...

Unknown said...

Thats an Electra bike! I totally have that same bike but it's lime green! And of course it's for a really big girl! Drew this won't surprise you but my Dad has a hook up somehow with Electra bikes so Dave and I got both of our bikes for only $500 bucks! I love those bikes, they are so rad. I like that you got her a cruiser!

Chandler Myers said...

Hallie looks so old. I don't want her to get old. This makes me so sad!