Monday, August 27, 2007

Life Couldn't Be Better...





if Drew and I lived here! We drove around Sunday, looking at houses and wanted to see this fairly new wakeboard community that is down the road from our house. There are a couple communities that have wakeboard or waterskiing lakes around us but this one topped the list. The houses in here were amazing. They were HUGE! Drew would DIE to live in a community like this, going out for boating after dinner, and to pull into your own boat slot. Not to mention the views of having a lake behind your house aren't bad either or the fact that you can pretty much wakeboard all year round. Such a brilliant idea! Too bad the lots are exremely outrageus! It's so fun to check it out!

16 comments:

Unknown said...

This is really funny, I had a dream last night that I was visiting you and Drew and you lived in a HUGE house just like these ones! It had a basketball court...and I was jealous!

Emily Lauren said...

That's so awesome! I would love to live there! Wakeboard every day for exciersize!
By the way, we had so much fun last saturday. Mckane and I played peanuts pretty much every day last week too. And we introduced it to my family. We'll have to play again soon cause we've gotten really good :) ha ha

Shanna said...

You would die to live there..... My husband would kill to live there. That really is neat. I have to say I wouldn't mind living there too. It looks so fun. Where in Arizona is that?!

elizabeth kartchner said...

that house is gorgeous!

megan said...

that is the life pull the boat out in the morning, hit a few runs and pull back in all before you have to go to work. Drew you need that house!!!!! now you just need the right boat. What a cool neighborhood I could live there too.

Jenny said...

if you lived there we would probably have to come over every time we were in town!

The Christensen Family said...

I want to live there too! So fun... Maybe someday! Mac is a country boy though, so I think that he is shooting for somewhere with lots of land - nearly impossible to find nowadays! We will see...

Tim and Jennifer said...

pretty much amazing. it was so good to see you and Drew. Too bad your cute kids weren't there!! I'm sure I'll understand the importance of a date night soon enough! :)

kemptons said...

That place would be our dream neighborhood too. Hey, some dreams do come true right? It was so nice to see you guys last weekend...

the waites said...

Willie and I might just take out some more student loans and just buy one. What the heck...Right!

Summertime Designs said...

Tanya, Summer Driggs here. Thanks for contacting me! The Rays are such an awesome family. My mom and Carol are first cousins so I have known them since I've been alive. It's been so cool because we have loved Carol and her boys for years and I remember when Mario died 17 years ago, my mom had told my dad, "If I die before you do, I want you to marry Carol." Who would've known it would all work out?

I love this post. My hubby and I drove around a neighborhood that looked very similar to this when we went to the Open House for Carol and my dad last week. However, it wasn't a waterskiing lake, but the homes were of the same stature! That would be so awesome to live there, wouldn't it? Whenever we drive through communities like this, my hubby always says, "Where do people get all that money? I want to find it!" One day...one day...

Brittany Williams said...

These looke like nice houses! That would be so much fun to be that close to the lake!!! Ü

the waites said...

Im so sad, we got your message and I am so bummed your not comming out. Way to get our hopes up..just kidding! You better come out another time though cause that would be so fun.

Tate Family said...

Brad's uncle has a house on the Lake...does look fun, but wouldn't you be a bit nervous with the kids...remember Scera pool??

Tate Family said...

Tanya, sorry, I deleted your comment when I deleted my post...thank goodness for slide shows for Holden's pics!

Kelie said...

I'm with you...would love to live there as well! How fun! what ever happened with your ceiling?? Hope all is well.