Saturday, June 9, 2007

No Tangles!



Drew and Hallie got out of the bath and shower just as I was going to put Braden down for his morning nap today. When I came out I saw Hallie and Drew on the stairs with Drew brushing out her "tangles". I stood there quietly watching Drew while Hallie told him, "I like it when you do it, dad, because you do it soft". I laughed because it just must be the touch. He's offically recruited to brush Hallie's hair! After he was done he told her, "ask mom to see if it looks okay". :o) I appreciate his efforts!...and I know Hallie does, too!

3 comments:

becky said...

very sweet of drewbie! (sp?) love that hallie noticed he was very soft with her. i can't wAit to see you guys in a few short weeks!

elizabeth kartchner said...

Hey Drew and Tanya,

Liz Brown Kartchner here. Just wanted to say hi!!

Hope you are doing well!!

Hallie is adorable and so big!!
TTYL, Liz
www.elizabethkartchner.blogspot.com

Tanya Kimball said...

Liz!
Wow! So good to hear from you! I checked out your cute family!--Avery is so cute! She and Braden are 1 month apart in age. Can't believe she's walking! Where are you guys? So fun to see you and Collin again. It's been so long! Stay in touch!