Today I checked out Tabitha's updated blog of Hallie's dance recital and there was a cute picture of Hallie that I am going to steal and add to my blog. I know everyone is probably getting sick of the dance thing but Hallie just looked so cute (the theme of her dance had Hallie written all over it!), and she did such an amazing job! I was so impressed. It just brings back childhood memories of my dance recitals. One class even danced to a song that Tabitha danced to when she was really little. Memory lane... This week she tried out for the competition team for her age group and make it with flying colors! She dances for 90 mins straight on Monday but she LOVES it! I often find her singing and dancing, shaking that little bum, in an aisle of a store or in her room, thinking nobody is watching.
1 comment:
i love this picture, it looks like she's getting out of a limo on the red carpet or something.
Post a Comment