



There are so many little things that I love about Christmas: singing Christmas hymns in Church, the musical Church service the Sunday before Christmas, the bell ringers at the stores so my kids can give change, the hustle and bustle of the stores, family time, sleeping in during winter break, etc. BUT, after my #1 fav of getting and giving Christmas cards is the annual Kimball gingerbread contest. This year Chandler and I pre-made the gingerbread houses so that it was all about the decorating. We also did them Christmas Eve, which I think will be a new tradition. It was a blast! There was some serious competition spirit that night! Tabitha brought edible red spray paint and made a brick row house (Philly style), Chandler made stained glass sugar for her gingerbread, Dad strung lights around his roof, but Monica took the award home for her true gingerbread style.
No comments:
Post a Comment