

Last week we partied almost every day, school-style. Braden, Jack, and I ran in the annual Snowflake Sprint at Braden's school. We were in long sleeves but we should have been in tank tops!
Hallie won the 3 R's award- respect, responsibility, and right to learn in a safe environment. Only one person in each class won it and it was a big surprise to her. Drew and I had known for a couple weeks but her teacher was building the suspense in the class so we couldn't spill it. We are so proud of her!
Also, my sister had a spirit assembly so we went to watch her cheer. At her school, they have air guitar band competitions. Each team in 7th & 8th grade (about 8 of them) have about 30 sec to dance to a song and be the best air guitar band. They deck themselves out and dance their hearts out. I wish I had video taped all of them. They were so fun!
1 comment:
Love those picturs Tanya! Shows the true Chandler, huh?:)
Post a Comment