Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sweets




This past weekend Hallie and I went to my sister, Monica's, baby shower. I made these brownies and my mom's best friend who hosted the shower made these roasted banana cupcakes with honey cinnimon frosting. They were so good! I'm not a huge banana fan-- I love them plain and also banana nut bread, but not a fan of banana pudding, banana split sundaes, etc. These were delicious! So after realizing I had the Martha Stewart Cupcake book that they came from, I had to whip some more up. They also were not very hard to make. Try them!

*all photos are from the baby shower, courtesy of Hallie. i gave her the camera to have at it and she did pretty good! I love that girl!

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

Where are the rest of the pics??? Also, i think I gave you that book- so glad you are using it!!

Chandler said...

Hallie took a lot of other great pics. Im with Tab: Donde esta el pictures?