Monday, July 26, 2010

Back to School!



Last night we had our back to school dinner. Inspiration from here and here. My kids loved it! For dessert we had make-your-own milkshakes. The one thing that Drew requested from my mom when we got married was a milkshake maker. So the kids loaded their cups with the goodies and Drew mixed them together. Although I hate getting up early and homework, I LOVE the excitement of another school year and most of all--- a schedule!! It's so hot here anyways, they may as well be in school. Since we've moved, we are at new schools. Drew and I are so lucky to have kids who make the best of whatever we throw at them and are so quick to make friends.

4 comments:

megan said...

I love this idea of a back to school dinner! Good luck with new school year. Cute kiddos! Miss you guys!

Melinda Lindahl said...

So happy to hear that! I wish Lexie did the same. She did much better this year than last year. I'm in the process of looking into a fun sports class that Braedon and Kimball can take together.

Emily Lauren said...

Love the back to school dinner, and shakes- yum!

Where are you guys living now? Did you move from the condo or are you still there?

We need to get together. I'm sure you're crazy busy with school, but do you have any weekend night openings in the next few weeks? We'd love to do a date night.

Chandler said...

With the lighting Hallie looks a little blonder. Maybe it was the Arizona sun. And well what can you say about Jackers?