Friday, February 5, 2010

missing


Im tired of seeing the same photo up on my blog, day in and day out, and I'm sure you are, too! At this point I think I'm down to my few family members as fans. Life is just life lately. Drew and I tend to fill our plates full and even when they are overflowing, we add more onto the plate. That's just us. I love it that way...most of the time. Our lives are never dull and there is always something new and exciting going on. However, blogging goes to the bottom of the priority list.

So, while I am back at school blog posts will probably be few and far between. Just warning you.

That's not to say I'll try to do my best to let our family members see what we're up to every now and then. It'll probably happen when I'm avoiding something else that I should be doing...homework, dishes, case studies, laundry, etc. :)

Love you all! Here are my three from Christmas with Jack's new 'cheese' face. It's the last time I pulled out the camera, but the sun is shining in AZ and hopefully I snap some shots soon!

6 comments:

becky said...

okay, the picture is priceless! i love hallie's deer in headlights and jack's "cheese"! braden looks like he's the one holding down the fort.

miss these munchkins more than you know!

Tabitha said...

I also get the most "to do"s done when Im facing my finals....like right now :) Of course, I always curse myself after the test for not studying earlier, but what can you do about that?

Tracy said...

Thanks for the update!! Can't wait to see your darlings in a few days!!!

Team LIVE THE LIFE said...

Cute, as always! How much school? Nursing? Do tell...

JONESIES said...

good luck! what are you in school for?

The Wiser Side said...

We're still fans too! Your kids are adorable, and you are amazing to go back to school-three ceers for you! Good luck!