Monday, October 19, 2009

i'll take it



my sister, monica, took our family photos last weekend at this amazing location that i found. i love it. however, since i'm family i'm last on the list. she did tease me with one photo and then told me i'd have to wait a couple more weeks before seeing all the others. great! :)

14 comments:

Tabitha said...

Thanks for bringing a smile to my face today! Also, I know I said this already, but Drew looks so good!!

J.R. said...

Oh my gosh! So styling! I love the clothes. How cute. You have such a beautiful family.

becky said...

love it!!

megan said...

The cutest family!!! What a great location Tanya! I hope this one is going big on the wall or over the mantle. Miss you guys!

The Wiser Side said...

Love it!! You guys are darling as always!

Kalene said...

what a great pic! Can't wait to see the rest!

Elizabeth said...

Oooh....I hope when you get all of them that you post some of them. I'm hopin' to see some more. ;)

Anonymous said...

Darling picture with a very good looking family! Miss you guys!

Melinda Lindahl said...

Cute family picture! Where did you go to have it taken? I need some ideas for our family picture. P.S. Drew, you are still looking good! Keep it up!

Sara said...

So,so cute!!! It was good to see you guys even though it was a little crazy and really short. P.S. I like your shirt....I believe I have the same one but black....nice taste:)

Sarah... said...

You guys look AMAZING! What a beautiful family. We miss you!

Unknown said...

You guys are looking wonderful...as usual! I can't wait to see more pictures. I hope you guys are doing well!

Stacia said...

The last comment we me and not Chris. He was logged into the computer and I didn't realize it.

cabrenchley said...

Love the Christmas card! Ours is on the way. Hope you are doing well.