Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Come On!

Tons of photos...sorry, but Drew said I had to convince his family to come to Mexico!
























Last Friday afternoon we decided to pack up and head out early Sat morning for Rocky Point, Mexico. This time we went with my parents, Chandler, Derek, & Monica. This was such an awesome trip! We are up for another trip in the next month so let us know and we'll take you to party with us down in Mexico!

9 comments:

The Wiser Side said...

You've convinced us-now where's the party? :o)

Campbell Family said...

looks like such a blast!!!! you totally convinced me too:)

Anonymous said...

I am convinced! See you there in 2010!

Emily Lauren said...

We went to Rocky point last spring break and had SO MUCH FUN! It looks like you guys had a blast too. Let us know and we'll trek down there with ya- I have F & M off every week.

Sara said...

Nor fair....someday we'll make it down there! Glad you guys had fun

the waites said...

sign us up in 5 years! we are pretty much on the 10 year plan for school.ugh. That seriously looks like such a blast. You my dear look so itty bitty. Hottest mom ever. Fun pictures!

Tabitha said...

My Atlantic City beach trip yesterday looks pathetic compared to your trip! But I take what I can get.....I expect many many vacations once Im back in AZ~

Trish said...

I want to come!!

Spencer Lindahl Family said...

Man! You little party animals! I love the pics! Miss you guys!