hubby's car decided to die yesterday on the freeway in 115 degree heat-- to my dismay, but d's delight. he's been wanting a new car for years. so he stole my car today and i've been at home nesting. my sis, monica, took the kids pics for Father's day and I still have not repaid her. So I put together this little treasure the other day. I still need to pick up a headband to attach it to, but I think I'll have to make a couple more. i like.
2 comments:
Hey girl! Cute bow! And so funny about Drew's car - Ryan had to get his fixed and it wasn't even worth it so he just got a new car too. Those two! :)
Thats cute Tanya! What is Drew going to get next?
Also, this girl in my ward had THE CUTEST homemade headband on last Sunday. she is going to send me the link for the online instructions. Ill forward it to you when i get it!!
Post a Comment