TanyaYou guys look like your having a blast in Utah. Keep sending photos we love seeing the kids.
i love how you've already posted these!!!it's always so much fun when you guys are in town!
Jack just cracks me up...his expressions are just so priceless. I always thinks he looks so much like Dad as a boy.
Cute!!
Tanya, I didn't get to say bye to you at the reunion! It was so fun seeing you and Drew! wish we lived closer. keep in touch!liz
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Tanya
You guys look like your having a blast in Utah. Keep sending photos we love seeing the kids.
i love how you've already posted these!!!
it's always so much fun when you guys are in town!
Jack just cracks me up...his expressions are just so priceless. I always thinks he looks so much like Dad as a boy.
Cute!!
Tanya, I didn't get to say bye to you at the reunion! It was so fun seeing you and Drew! wish we lived closer.
keep in touch!
liz
Post a Comment