This handsome man turned 29 today! He is my best friend and confidante. Just some few fun facts about DREW!
every saturday we go out for sushi and walk to the frozen yogurt store for tart yogurt(his choice)
he can not stay up past 9:30 if we are at home...due to his crazy work schedule
he wakes up every morning at 2:30 AM to start working (he is an early bird)
he loves to watch people- he finds it entertaining and could do it for hours!
he is color blind and asks me every time he changes if what he's wearing matches
he will tell you that he went to the school of hard-knocks and never graduated college but is by far one of the smartest people I know
he is the best dad and will do anything to make their day
my favorite...promised his grandma that he'd always treat me like a queen and has never let her (or me) down
Drew-- I love you! Happy Birthday!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Drew!!! I hope that you have a wonderful day! Hope all is well with you guys! Huge hugs!
Drew is one in a milloin!
I always tell Willie he will make millions some day, he's so buisness savy. I knew that from the car washing buisness he started at the ripe age of 22. We love you Drew and hope to see you guys soon.
2:30AM? Crazy... does he realize thats the middle of the night? Happy Birthday Drew!
Drew, happy birthday man! I think you are the greatest! Not too many people will still be your friend after they kill your fish. You are one of a kind!
I like this photo of you two.
Happy Birthday Drew!
Post a Comment