Sunday, April 12, 2009

everyday

My sister took some pictures of my kids last week and I absolutely love them-- mostly because they are true, everyday candid shots. we were wanting to do some more posed photos but time didn't permit and so she just followed my kids around for awhile snapping away, documenting some of my daily joys in life. i am so glad that she was able to capture their personalities and everyday ritual of playing outside, getting dirty, and entertaining themselves with all sorts of things. Monica-- THANK YOU! They are priceless to me. XOXO

Check them out here and here.

4 comments:

Andreasen Family said...

The pictures are adorable! She is really good!

becky said...

your kids are growing up way too fast! we need to try and get down there again!

The Regimballe Family said...

Love the pictures! You're right...she totally captured them, didn't she?! Congrats on your nursing school news! That's great! I'm excited for you! Enjoy your freedom till Jan!

Tabitha said...

I want to see pics from Easter! Mom said the kids were dressed really cute and alike!