Sunday, September 7, 2008

"Jackers"...





This little peanut is the best baby yet. He is so content, happy, and smiley! I can't get enough of him. He is so good natured and happy to be loved on by Hallie and Braden. He is getting so big and can roll over. He will not stay on his back for more than 5 sec before he's flipping over. I've never had a kid who loved being on his tummy so much. These are just a few snap shots I took while doing Sat chores.

13 comments:

Jenny said...

what a cutie. his face seems like a good mix of braden and hallie.

Palmer Family said...

He is so cute!!

Tim and Jennifer said...

He has gotten so big! I see Hallie in him. I hope he wasn't naked too long... boys can be bad sprayers!

Trish said...

I honestly thought I was looking at an old picture of Hallie! So cute!

The Regimballe Family said...

I love those pictures! He is adorable! I'm so glad he still has his cute hair!

megan said...

OH CUTE!!!! Jack is getting big. We love the smilie picture. We can't believe how much he has changed. We miss you and love you.
Love,
Holly Hannah Lexie and Jane

Campbell Family said...

He is So CUTE! We seriously need to get together...I feel so bad that we haven't seen you guys in forever!

Tabitha said...

I think he really looks like you, Tanya!

The Wiser Side said...

In those pics-he is a mix of Hallie and Braden! But yesterday at chucrh I would have said mini-Braden. How funny! He's a cutie. I love baby bums!

kemptons said...

He has to be one of the cutest little peanuts I have ever seen!

the waites said...

Oh he is scrumptious! I would love to see your little buns when I go home in a couple weeks, I will call you:)

Sara said...

Oh my word he is adorable!! I cannot believe how chunky he is. That is so cute:)

Shanna said...

he looks like he is a happy baby!! gease. What a cute little guy!!