We joined Drew's family for a little Lake Powell action last weekend. The kids had a great time, soaking up the sun, finding shells, playing in the water, cliff jumping, spending time with cousins, eating salt & vinegar chips (Braden's fav), and rides on the boat.
**The two girls cliff jumping are my two neices who are 8 and 5 years old! These were no wimpy cliffs. They showed us all up!**
12 comments:
What a fun trip to the lake! I love the pic of Jack curled up asleep in the raft. How precious!
Great shots!! We has a blast with you guys. Jack was the best little camper. The girls had a blast with the cousins.
I love Lake Powell. We went last summer and my husband kept calling it "the river" it was so funny. Glad you had fun!
Sorry... that was me not Keslee!
What great vacations! Jack is so cute. I wish I could come and hold him. Kyle is too big already.
Tanya!!
Its Sarah Boblett (Ogle)!! I found your blog off of Merri's!! Glad to find you. Your family is darling. How are your parents?? Our blog is boblettfamily.blogspot.com if you wanna take a look!!
You little stinkers! How fun that you went to Lake Powell! You are pretty brave too with the babe! The closest I've been to there was driving by a few weeks ago and waving hello! Hopefully next summer we will go! So fun!
look at you still fun with 3 kids...you dont skip a beat. What a blast, Im so jealous! I love family vacations, they are the best!
ps drew is so skinny! He looks great:)
how fun! You have such a cute family!
Hi Tanya, this is Ale. You look so great and your family is gorgeous! I had seen your blog before a long time ago and now I have a blog too! anyway, can you email me your email? Thanks, aleray123@aol.com I love seeing pictures of your wonderful family.
Cute pics! Tanya, was Lake Powell pretty easy with the three kids? We took our three kids to Powell this summer and it was some maintenance. The baby was great and Lexus, too, but Kimball turned from a perfect child to a little devil because he wanted the water constantly! We did have fun nonetheless! We love to have our kiddies with us! -Melinda
Post a Comment