Tuesday, June 24, 2008

2 Years and Counting!






Where has the time gone?! Braden turned two on Saturday and we had such a great time! At our local airport there is a little diner that is right next to the runway. We ate lunch watching all the airplanes take off and land. Braden LOVED it! He is totally an airplane lover and was in his glory! He has gotten so big!

4 comments:

Tabitha said...

I cant get over how big Braden is getting- especially in that top pic! I think it is time to update the kids pics on the right!

Tim and Jennifer said...

He's all boy! He is so cute and it has been fun to watch him grow... unfortunately I've watched him through pictures though!

Anonymous said...

Time does fly! Reagan is not too far behind! Crazy! Happy Birthday Braden!

Sarah... said...

Happy Birthday, Braden! I want to do that for my birthday! How awesome!