Thursday, May 15, 2008

Trivia...

Which one is which? One of them is Jack and the other one is Braden. See if you can guess! They look very similar as newborns but it'll be fun to see how Jack's look changes.

***Next post I'll let you know the answer!***

7 comments:

Jenny said...

wow even the same crib bedding. the left is definitely braden i think. they look really similar but i think that's him.

The Wiser Side said...

I think the Left is Braden-something about his nose and eyes. Hey Tanya-It's Amber Wiser I hope it's ok that I check in on your blog-it's so fun! We have one too-if you'd like.

Tim and Jennifer said...

I thought the left was Jack! The other comments make me want to sway my vote. How fun that they look so much alike. I am jealous of all that hair!

Unknown said...

Gosh they do look alike but I think the one on the right is Jack!

becky said...

wowza...they look like twins! but the one on the right is jack. :-)

Tabitha said...

The left is Braden- he's a bit bigger and his nose is different. The peanut nose on the right is Jack :)

megan said...

Whoa this is a tuffy. They look so identical. But Braden is left and Jack is right. I hope you are doing good too! Miss you guys.