Monday, April 21, 2008

Up To No Good!



We've been just letting time pass while we wait for our arrival of our little guy. My kids were so excited when my sister, Monica, came into town for some excitement! They LOVED having her around and she was so great to watch them a couple times for me. I don't think we have to worry about her having kids for awhile. She realized that Braden and Hallie are quite the package and can be an exhausting workout! However, they have become closer in the past couple months and are so caring to eachother, as well. I am grateful for their sweet friendship and that they are MINE!

10 comments:

Tabitha said...

A new post! I love that look that Braden gives! So cute!

Tim and Jennifer said...

Tanya, your kids are so cute I can't wait to see the next. I notice the salon Hallie is at--LOVE that one! Why haven't we seen any pics of you during this pregnancy??

Anonymous said...

Braden just keeps getting more and more handsome. I can't believe how much he has grown! Hallie is getting so big too! We miss you guys! Hope we can see you soon!

Shanna said...

okay... you have the cutest kids. I can't even wait to see what this new little guy looks like. when are you due?!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tanya! I was just talking to Leah and we were wondering how you were doing! =) How much longer is the wait? I hope things are going well! Hang in there!

Jess Perry said...

Braden is so cute! And I love the pic of your little girlie girl Hallie getting her pedicure!

Jenny said...

your kids are adorable. i second the request for a preggo shot!

Tracy said...

Braden I have seen that look somewhere before. DNA isn't the only thing to prove you are Drew's little guy!! Hallie I can't wait to go get pedicures with you when I come down to see you after Jack is born!! I miss you cuties so much!! I need a big hug from both of you!!

Trish said...

I was just thinking of you and how close you were getting to the arrival of your little guy! So excited to see pics posted of him! I can't believe how big Braden is getting!

Chandler Myers said...

I love it! It was so much fun! I love them! Can't wait for jack