Monday, March 24, 2008

Aren't They Cute!





I'm sure I'm a little biased, as their mother, but I think these two looked pretty cute on Easter Sunday. Drew took the pictures and somehow managed to get the two together for some decent shots. They had a great time!

14 comments:

becky said...

so cute! braden is growing up so fast...looks like a little man, i love it!

we miss you guys!

Tim and Jennifer said...

What cute pics! Braden's shoes are amazing!

Anonymous said...

They ARE adorable! Can't wait to see the next little guy! =)

Tabitha said...

You bought the vest for him! Did you get one for Jack too? Those easter outfits are so cute.

Chandler Myers said...

Goodness! They're getting so big. I can't believe it. Those are adorable pictures. I can't wait to see them in a week and half!

the waites said...

love!...but I would have loved it even more if you were in it. Cant wait to see you in a couple weeks. email me your cell

rachwaite@gmail.com

Kelie said...

they are so adorable!! Love their easter outfits, so cute! hope you're doing well!

Trish said...

Yep, they are cute! Hope all is well!!

Tracy said...

Yes, I am biased to and totally agree with you!!

megan said...

cutie pies!!!!!

Shanna said...

They are so cute! I am so jealous that it was so nice and warm on your Easter Sunday! We still had to wear jackets. SO fun....

Unknown said...

That was sweet of you to send me that link! They are way cute! I made some of my own the other day and it was seriously SO much work! I decided I should stick to sewing... I find it much more satisfying! Thanks for thinking of me!

kemptons said...

I think all moms are biased. In this case you deserve to think that your kids are cute, cause they are!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big Hallie and Braden are getting! We are glad you had a great Easter! We miss you so much! Love you!