No pictures again because my sweet Braden yanked out the external hard drive out of my computer (which contained EVERYTHING from when my hard drive crashed last month), threw it on the ground and broke it! SO now I need to find someone to open the thing up and find all my files. Hopefully they will be saved since they contain all my pictures, videos, etc.
But if you notice the time...2:14 AM. Yes, I am up. And I am listening to the lovely scream of my child! (Braden again...) I'm giving him an hour...and his time is almost up. Sigh... He really is my best sleeper, just hasn't been feeling 100% lately.
We have been super busy around here but loving the warm weather! It is so wonderful to be outside, playing at the park, wearing shorts, and letting the sun beat down! I love this time of year!
8 comments:
its 2am here right now and i'm up with kate (she usually sleeps through the night so it is really random)! seeing your post made me feel better! thats so so sad about your external harddrive!
hey you! hey, well it's sort of an update...tell drew to get you a new computer, want to see those kiddos of yours, miss you!
hey im in az! send me your phone#
rachwaite@gmail.com
we could go catch a chick flick??
how are you feeling these days? sorry about your computer I am sure that's the last thing you need right now! Tell me about your super nanny book, all knowledge helps :-)
Your mom is Kyle's aunt! haha. :) I wish you could see him. I hope you feel better soon. Braden sounds like a funny boy...
I can't believe that you can play outside in shorts. I am so jealous. Maybe we should move to AZ!!
Wish I were there! Our weather stinks right now!!!!
I love Arizona! It's perfect this time of year. I am so sad I have to live here in good old Utah! blahhhh I hate it here. Have fun and enjoy the nice weather. We are lucky if we get a nice sunny day ! I'm jealous
Post a Comment