Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Willy Wonka



This guy is my chocolate lover! I left some chocolate bars in the fridge and Braden found one. He unwrapped the foil and went at it! I was trying to get him to come closer to me to get a good shot (because he just kept backing up, knowing I would take the bar away) but then he came up to me and tried to get his gooey, chocolate fingers all over the camera. Of course he didn't eat any of his dinner...

13 comments:

elizabeth kartchner said...

haha!!
Such a cutie! I would eat that over dinner too!:)

megan said...

Chocolate lover!! Love it I bet he wanted to touch everything. I am so glad that you like the sandwiches. They are my fav and I love them the second day too they have more flavor. So easy huh!

Jess Perry said...

I second what Liz says. I would eat dessert over dinner any day...what a man! Gosh he is so cute!

Tabitha said...

Look at all of those teeth! He is growing so fast, I can't believe it!! I can't wait to see him in a few weeks!

Trish said...

He must take after his Aunt Trish :) Missing you!!

Tim and Jennifer said...

What a Man! He is so cute and getting so big!

Shanna said...

you must of eaten a ton of chocolate when you were pregant with him or you didin't eat any and thats why he's obsessed. Kesley is obsessed with pop. I had that all the time when i was pregnant with her. She loved it at 6 months.

Kelie said...

Yum Chocolate! That is too cute!

becky said...

he is such a stud! he's no dummy!

Palmer Family said...

He knows what's good for him!

Jenny said...

hey we got your christmas card and it is soo cute! i love the picture

Jess Perry said...

Merry Christmas you guys! Still email me your address at jessbperry@hotmail.com and I can send you a late holiday greetings!!

Christina Carnoy said...

Too cute! Merry christmas!