We hit up Sea World again, but this time with Hallie's four LEWIS girl cousins and we had a great time! Braden loved seeing all the animals and Hallie was lovin' all the girls! Yes, Braden is licking his hands after putting them in the salt water with all the star fish and sea cucumbers. He loved the taste...and I'm sure there were tons of germs, but what are you going to do?! :)
We are talking about the kid who eats sand and dirt for fun!
12 comments:
What a fun time we had with you guys. You are all the girlies can talk about. Glad we could spend some time with you and your kids. What great pictures. I will have to have some copies. We are excited to see what is to come with number three on the way. Remember Keep calm and carry on. You are a great mom!
whoohoo! it's about time! i love all the pictures and the pics with santa are classic!
Fun times. And what a cute little family you have. I love the picure with them at the end by the glass.
Looks like you guys had a lot of FUN! You guys were only gone for a few days and we missed ya!
I love sea world, what a fun time! And congrats on another boy...that is exciting! Cute, cute pictures!
I cant get over that your having a boy! Im so excited to see you with three. Anyways how fun you went to Sea World, I haven't been since I was like 3. Hals jeans are too cute, and Braden with Santa was hillarious. I need your Address for Christmas cards. Email me it Rachwaite@hotmail.com
next Turkey Trot its you and me Babe!
fun vacation! And congrats on the new baby boy! Everyone it seems is having boys. We have the exact same I too have 1 girl and 2 boys. I am sure you are going to do great with 2 boys close in age! That's what I want to do! I think it's hard at first, but just think future wise what great friends they will be!!! your daughter is seriously beautiful. It's so fun to have girly girls!!!!
So this is where you have been. Living it up at Sea World. Looks like you had fun. How could you not at Sea World. Congratulations on another BOY!! Send those boy vibes my way. I of course would love either one but Katon is dying for a little brother. And no I am not announcing yet...
I did miss you! Chandler was sooo cute holding Emerson. She was really good with him. Funny thing though he is almost as big as her so it was funny. She did do a pretty good job of putting him to sleep. I tried to get her to come babysit for us but she said she doesn't like to be home alone :-) I don't blame her.
Sea World looks like so much fun! I can't wait until Cody is at Braden's stage. You have been tagged. See my blog for details. I'll see you at lunch on Monday!
We just got back from there...looks like Hallie enjoyed it much more than our kiddos
Hey...I say that's precious, precious time because it won't be too long before he'll start caring about stuff like germs. There's just something so cute (and kind of scary) about their innocence.
Cute pictures.
Post a Comment