Monday, November 26, 2007

The One and Only...


so far. We went for my first doctors appointment to make sure everything was okay and in the ultrasound we got a VERY obvious shot of our newest little boy! So now we are boys-2, girls-1. And we are thrilled! When we went in I thought that I was only 13 weeks so I am little further along than I thought. We are going back the first of Dec for another (more in depth) ultrasound in 3D to figure all my dates out. I am a little nervous at the prospect of 2 boys, 23 months apart. Mostly because I am barely keeping up with the 1 boy I've got...I swear, boys are so ACTIVE...and CURIOUS...and BUSY...and sometimes just so OUT OF CONTROL! Drew is already dreaming of trips to the sand dunes, camping, Lake Powell, ATV's, etc. So it's a good thing that I've got my girly girl diva who is a little high maintenance, but I love every ounce of her. She is getting so big and is gorgeous! I love that she loves pedicures, the mall, dress up, long hair, and everything pink or purple!

9 comments:

Jess Perry said...

Congrats on the little one. A little boy? That is exciting. I know what you mean about being nervous. I have the most energetic little girl and these two will be 16 1/2 months apart. Oh it makes me tired. You will have 3 and 2 little crazy boys. You will do awesome. You are the cutest mom ever!!

Palmer Family said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

Campbell Family said...

She is such a beautiful little girl you guys! I am so enjoying how sweet and fun girls are too. We should have a little manicure and pedicure party with our girls! Ashlynn would LOVE IT!! I can see Drew now planning all of your summer vacations! Ha Ha.

Trish said...

She really is gorgeous! The two boys will be best friends...I can't wait to see what your blogs say when the little one hits 18 months - watch out! And congrats! Tell Drew hi!!

Unknown said...

She is SO darling! I would love to send you guys a Christmas card so would you email me your address? chawski82@gmail.com

Chandler Myers said...

What's not to love? She is the most perfect angel I have ever met and I can't wait to see her in three weeks.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you! Keep us updated on how things are going!

Tim and Jennifer said...

How fun! Our boys will be pretty close in age...weird! Hallie is so cute and such a Myers girl. It runs in the fam

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!! I can only speak from my experience (and I don't have any girls), but I have LOVED having two boys.

I think it's great.