Saturday, October 13, 2007

Who Needs A


GARBAGE DISPOSAL when I've got Braden! This kid will literally eat anything and everything! We went to Oregano's (an AWESOME Italian/pizza place) and got their spinach dip--which I LOVE. I gave Braden a piece of the bread and he started going for the dip. I didn't think the green stuff looked that appealing to him since Hallie usually turns up her nose but Braden started digging right in and ate about 1/2 of the dip, straight, without the bread. He smelled like spinach & artichokes for the rest of the night but he loved it. After that he ate 3 squares of pizza. How much can that little guy's stomach hold?

4 comments:

Emily Lauren said...

I love oregano's!! The spinach dip is so yummy, I don't blame Braden for loving it :)

Tabitha said...

Oh! I miss Oreganos! I am heading straight there as soon as we get back!

Shanna said...

mmmmm I love oreganos! We eat there everytime we are down in Arizona. I really can't blame your little guy! That is such a cute story!

megan said...

Oh Braden I love spinach dip too. He is just growing and growing what a cute boy!